Please read through the following steps and in case of further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
1. Submission of the application (download the checklist)
Complete our official application form, enclose the following documents and send it to the HECTOR School (for the attention of Mr. Stefan Franck):
- Copy of highest academic degree (B.Sc., Diploma,...)
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference letters (letter of support from the current employer; reference letters of former employers)
- Certificate of the TOEFL Test (or other proof of English language; see Admission Requirements ); the certificate can be handed in later, latest at the start of the program.
- Financial declaration (personal or from the employer)
2. Application check at the admissions office
As soon as your application arrives, a confirmation will be sent out. Your documents will be then checked by the admissions office and if approved you will receive suggestions for interview appointments.
3. Interview with the program director
A 30-minute interview will be held at the HECTOR School or via telephone with the program director of the Master Program you applied for. After a positive evaluation a second 30-minute interview will be held at the HECTOR School or via telephone regarding your motivation and possible further development with the managing director of the HECTOR School.
Based on your application documents and the HECTOR School Interviews, the admissions committee takes a decision according to the admissions regulations via an internal ranking of the applicants. Immediately after the meeting of the admissions committee, you will receive a status report confirming your successful application.