Please read the explanation given below. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Submission of the application
Complete our official application form (please note our recommendation below) and send it to HECTOR School (attn.: Mr. Stefan Franck), with the following documents being enclosed:
- Copy of highest academic degree (B.Sc., Diploma,...)
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference letters (letter of support by the current employer; reference letters of former employers)
- Certificate of the TOEFL test (or other proof of English language; see Admission Requirements); the certificate can be handed in later, i.e. when the program starts at the latest.
- Financial declaration (personal or from the employer)
2. Review of your application by the admissions office
Upon receipt of your application, a confirmation will be sent. Your documents will be then reviewed by the admissions office and if approved, you will receive suggestions as regards the day and the time of the interview.
3. Interview with the program director
The director of the master program you applied for will interview you for 30 minutes at the HECTOR School or on the phone. After a positive evaluation, another 30-minute interview will take place at the HECTOR School or on the phone, in which the managing director of the HECTOR School will ask you for your motivation and possible further development.
Based on your application documents and the HECTOR School interviews and in accordance with the admissions regulations, the admissions committee will decide on an internal ranking of the applicants. Immediately after the meeting of the admissions committee, you will receive a status report confirming your successful application.